Thank you
It is very hard to find the start,
To say my Thank You from the heart.
The words I come up with just won’t do,
To express the gratitude from me to you.
God must have had me in mind,
When he made you,
He knew I would need guardian,
And a helping hand or two.
I have certainly had my days,
When I needed your hand,
I thank God for sending you to me,
And for including me in His plan.
There are NO words,
To express how I feel,
Your kindness,
And love helped me get through.
With your hearts and your hands,
You did it all that you can,
You helped me to see the true spirit of man.
If angels need help the way I sometimes do,
Please think of me and I will reach out my hand,
And offer help to you.
This message, though brief,
Has an especially warm touch,
For it comes from the heart…
“Thank you YOU very much!”
Message:
The poem I wrote....about "Thank You"....its actually meant for those who have help me in the Father's Day skit...whether in backstage or frontstage. I wanted to make a bookmark for them but I couldn't find the courage to do it as in I'm afraid they would think I'm wasting my time or something else.
haha...i took up like 1-2 months to write out that poem...and i tell you..its nvr easy to get what u wanna write and the words to ryhme. and its also a bit cacat here and there. what to do..this is all i want to say and all i can figure. funny thing is that i really thank God for them....as they really helped me a lot...so much that sometimes its as if they are the ones who are in-charge.....i love them so much...
But i didn't give it to them anyway...but i know that one day i would. Well i have also improvised this poem to give it to my seniors in CF. I made them a card with the help of my lecturer Angelina but the poem is basedly on the society not me. but yet.i know that whoever they think that made the poem, as long as this poem gives the meaning for the millions of thank you is already enough.
to the respect of my poem...Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment