Today got rehearsal!!! Walau...so tired...from being hungry to starving to sleepy and now to awakeness due to the thigns i have all in my head!!
My head is so heavy!!!! Got headache not because of the busy thigns..but because i'm sick and sick and i lose my voice again! Sigh~~~~~
How am i going to do my speech on Wednesday with my voice like this? How am i goin to do my speech now? I don't even have all the details and i don't even know what to say!!!! HOW???????
I so need my voice now!!! Last time i can have my voice beautifully during all the marching practices but now!!!! Sigh~~~~~~
Now i felt so so so tired until i don't know how to describe it! I can't wait for this mega event to be done then i'm totally going to be stuck onto my bed for the whole entire week!!!!!
Muahahaha....
Angel.....brain freezed!
No comments:
Post a Comment