As I enter the convention place, I saw “X” and I was wondering how come my youth logo is there? I was wondering whether this Revival & Worship from City Harvest or? That because my church youth service is call Xtraordinary and I saw the letter “X” and automatically I thought of my church! Haha…and the best part that hit me during the preaching about my church youth service is when Rev. Kong Hee mention at the starting…”1 Chronicles 4:9, Jabez, an ordinary guy with Xtraordinary testimony!” Amen!

A photo of Martha, Lee Ping, and Jamie who sat at the back of the van...

I bring the CF FAM there with the help of AOG people giving us the transportation! Thanx! At the end of the session only we notice that CF PJ oso there...Hui Wen, Joelle and Bernard! Took a group photo...

a crazy photo in the hall....haha...CF rockz!!!

Finally found Jasmine!!! A CF member who is also from City Harvest (KL)!!!!Took another group photo..haha..we took it behind the theme...Cross, the newest album by City Harvest!

the gila photo...haha,...again..with Jasmine...taken outside the hall

hehe...photo with Hui Wen...

at last....a photo with the busy girl from City Harvest...haha..Jasmine...!
We are going again on Wednesday and this time its 'call upon the name of Jesus and be saved!
No comments:
Post a Comment