It’s like weeks ago and I’m still quite awake from it. 7-days dawn prayer as a start off prayer for 2008 has been a good experience. Why? Because He showed me something extraordinary this time. Or at least for all 7-days in a row. Now, how often do you get that? I did. I saw a yellow-ish paper. Day by day it became clearer and when it was a clear view, I knew this piece of paper. It was very familiar. Even more, that paper is in my Bible. Not my current small one, but my bigger torn Bible. I began to pray about it because I want to know what God is trying to tell me. Looking at it, reading the words on it, it wasn’t the word “commitment” already but more of the word “thanksgiving”. That paper was a personal commitment that the youth did in year 2005 when Hock shared in one of those Saturdays. But I guess many would have forgotten about it. Being accountable to your cell leader, coming for all cell groups and activities, etc.. was part of the commitment. I even had my hand printed on it as proof. SO, getting to the point, I felt, that the Lord just want to say “keep up the good work young people”. And btw, now the paper is in my Bible, the small one. =) -jing ling-
I wrote the above just now to Unc Cheam. Hock had me to write it out. I'm glad I did. As because, it's good to jot down things that the Lord is telling you. Cuz, time to time, it might be a good one to refer. =) So yea, thank Hock! I'll take a photo of the paper as soon as i'm home.. currently at office doing this. *how weird rite?*
okay..i'm 3% of what i want to update my blog. Haha... and i have lots more to go...about 97%? Hehe.. just wait ahead. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment