About Angel

February 18, 2008

2nd lunch with Bro!!!

woohoo~~~.. i can't believe i'm blogging this again!!!...

MY BROTHER FIND ME FOR LUNCH...AGAIN!!!!!

hahaha...you jealous?? don't be! hehe....
Oh..this time we didn't go any coffee shop. That's because I told him I need to be back office at 2pm... because I have mountains of work!!!! Sigh...that's the sad story..but anyway...lets not spoil my mood...lol....

yea.. so we went KFC..at the Stadium in front of my office. Oh... we need to take a big round to reach the stadium...apparently there were many people..maybe due to the one of the school over there is having their Sports Day. Oh, and my bro saw his colleague too..i didn't get to see...except for only their backs... because there were leaving..lol

so now..i'm back at office...typing this...and gettting back to work... oh..i'm chatting with Sarah too... she's tired..due to orientation and the weather...but glad that she was online... hehe...

alright..back to work... shheeeessshhh... =S

No comments: