It all started on Wednesday when i decided to go for Puchong prayer meeting. Sms Hock and he say to pick me by 8pm. Unfortunately I left office at 645pm, waited for cab but there were NONE! I prayed and prayed for one anf finally i got one. So i told the guy to so Salak Selatan instead of Tun Razak station cuz of my kiasu-ness of going further one station nearer to Masjid Jamek. It's only one station but it will save some time. Therefore, usually that jouurney cost about RM3++ but I was rushing and wanted to head to the station..i didn't care less how much it cost. All i know is I need to be fast! And God was indeed great! The cab driver, drove so fast..and me and my colleague were banging from one side to another at the behind seat. And what amaze me was the journey only cost RM2.50...which was exactly the cost that i usually take to Tun Razak! Praise God.
As i reach to the station, bought my ticket..got into the train, and each time the train stop to another station, i would pray that nobody enter the train..and nobody goes out of the train..cuz it was Star Lrt, and it is driven by person..and usually they see the amount of people going in and out to know how long they need to keep the door open. So indeed the Lord was good. Truly nobody enters and go out and truly the door just open and wihtout knowing it closes. There is one particular station whereby there was this uncle, he suddenly realise that the train actually reaches his station already, and that moment i was asking God to close the door and by time the uncle reaches the door to get out, the door is close already. At that moment, i don't know what to say.
As i reach Star Lrt Masjid Jamek...there is a long distance that i would need to walk in order to go to the Putra Lrt to go Kelana Jaya. Usually i'll just walk because no point running when there were so many people in Masjid Jamek station at Putra Lrt. But on Wed, I ran! Everybody else was walking and i'm the only mad one running. I ran to the ticket couter, and my surprise, nobody line up. Got my ticket, enter and went down to the train..usually i'll take the escalator..but that day, i was rushing and all my mind was saying was fast fast fast...so i use the stairs instead...and my surprise again, the train that i'm suppose to take was there...with the door wide open...and even surprise was inside the train was empty. Usually the train will be pack with people until that you'll be a sardine fish inside..but it wasn't. It was empty..you can even find yourself a seat. I did! But the ultimate surprise was, there were still people lining up, making a queue to go in but yet they didn't move. So i quickly enter and sat down. And the door closes. Again, the moment door close, i saw the people outside wanted to get in but couldn't. I was so amaze because I saw a miracle. God somehow just stop the time to let me in the train, blinded the people to get in. It was a miracle! When the door closes, it's like than only the people outside realise the train was there. How amazing it is!
I manage to get home in time to meet Stephen and Hock at my house. I tumpang Hock's car to go Puchong church. And that night, the worship was good, i guess it really didn't matter whether the music is right, the song is right or what-so-ever, worship is truly jsut between you and God. And my heart was with God, and i truly enjoy the worship whether other do or don't. =) I prayed with pr. Raymond's wife...she is really good..and I thank God that she pair up with me because i have no other person to pair with. =)
On the back, i told Hock that i'll be following him to NS on Thursday. He was "you serious?"...haha.. i told yes, i was and am serious! hehe... and on Thursday, i sms him reminding him that i'll be meeting him there. Told him that i'm going there by cab, and already book the cab. Let me tell you bout the cab. I book the cab online! And they call me to confirm, but they say, i couldn't ahve the cab at 630pm...only 6pm is available. So i was like "what-the-heck"...i agreed and confirm it. So i'm like ahving a problem of leaving early therefore, at around 4pm++ i got my courage up and proceed to my boss room. Handing him my March leave application, and he approves it, Praise God... i going with the flow, i ask whether i could leave early. And praise God, he say, i actually can leave now if I want to. Even more, Praise You Jesus! So i pack my stuff..and left at 5pm!
Again..another journey that i ran! this time, i too couldn't care-less...and run! Hehe... because i was chasing against time. And indeed the Lord provides! The same incideent happen in Star Lrt about the uncle...the same indicent happen in Masjid Jamek...and wow.. 2 times God had perform a miracle! Manage to reach in time. The journey to Banting, where the NS is was really long. Imagine if i were to take the cab from Cheras to banting, it'll cost me a bomb. Cuz the cab agency told me that the charges will be counting from meter plus another Rm40! But i thank God for what he have planned. =) The journey to Banting, when we pray for the night's session, I felt that tonight will be a great night!
And indeed it was! Wini, the Msia YouthAlpha came along with us, and she did the live talk. And praise God, it was just so interesting. She may think it's too long, but her sharing just captivate us all. I myself was enjoying it too. Then come to a point where she calls for those who want to be filled with the Holy Spirit and we facilitators were to lay hands on them. WOw...God truly amazed me! The 1st girl, i pray for, before i could touch her, she already slain down. I didn't even mange to catch her. Praise God. The 2nd girl, i touched her, and i kept speaking in tongues..and my 1st word to her was "praise you Jesus"..and she slained down, falling onto me..and i fell with her.. I was shock, i was stunned...because it was my 1st time and wow! God is working! Then the 3rd girl, i pray for, i got a word which was "empty"..so i told her that the Lord is asking her to let Him fill that emptiness in her with the Holt Spirit. Before i could ask for her name to further on, she slain down too. God is truly working! Amazingly, when i pray for the 4th person, it was a guy. I didn't touch him but i felt like a sense of power coming out of my hand. It's like as if your hand is smoking. The guy is huge..and i couldn't even control myself but allowing the Holy Spirit to use me. And indeed, i felt His presence so strong! Praise the Lord!
I really enjoy myself there..and I thank God i went NS with Hock, Winnie, Charmaine, V-Sheng and Sheryl. I enjoy the short moments with them and it was great!....and truly enough that if your heart is with the Lord, He will make a way! Even when you least expected, things, impossible things will happen. God is watching and hearing your prayers always! When you call upon the name of Jesus, the Holy Spirit will fill you with the power and you'll see how God uses you to do His work! Just trust in the Lord Jesus, for He is the Way, the Truth and the Life! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment