About Angel

February 19, 2008

Sarah's Farewell dinner

Oh, did i say that this was Sarah's farewell dinner?? Hehe.. it doesn't seem to contrast from the picture above.. LOL! Well... that's because CNY was around the corner... and so nicely the place we went have "Lou Sang".. btw, we went Old Town Kopitiam! =)

Another picture of it... hehe...up-close one...isn't my hp cool?? haha...
All of our chopsticks.. supposingly to do a star with it..but erm..it didn't turn out right..

Hui Li and Stefanie.....
Feeding each other...erm.. foodless-food?? =P
Sarah & me...she's holding my chopsticks...hehe...
After dinner..we went for Tong Sui at SS2...in a place call "Remember to Eat-Kei Tak Sek" We didn't suggested this place.. it was a place that I made all of them go. Because I wanted to have a "tong yuen" session with my CG members. It has been one thing that I wish to do, and I did it before Sarah leave. 8 of us were there, therefore, 8 of it. =D Now, those in overseas, or couldn't make it that day, it's ok, we eat on your behalf together with us. This tong yuen session is a memory for us all that we will alway be "tuen tuen yuen yuen" which means...always together.
Sarah & Stefanie desserting Mango Loh!
The gals... love u all. *muax*
Can never end without a groupie pict! Who were there? Chee Peng, Sing Kiat, Sarah, Sunny, Tommy, Stefanie, Hui Li and me. =)

No comments: