As the passion of love kindles, even though the blissful couple can be very childish, they are pure and real.“Dumb turtle, stop dreaming, as for the eleven roses, it’s a beautiful misconception.
It was purely because the shop only said that there was a promotion today for buy 10 get 1 free, which makes 11 stalks.”
Tears are proof of love, even though the blissful couple likes to argue a lot, it’s always filled with excitement.
“when I saw you cry that day, I got really worried. Actually, it’s not that I like to call you dumb, but your childish behavior, and your innocence, always make me be at a loss for words. That’s why…I can only think of calling you dumb.”
There is no winning or losing in love, but only giving. Therefore, being a blissful lover means being able to see the other person happy, which is what victory is.
“so that day, you lost to me on purpose?were’re you afraid that I won’t come to this party?”
Did everyone noticed that there is no formula for love? You can treat it like a game, or you can treat it like a battle. As long as you find the most suitable and exciting way for the two of you, you will become the most blissful couple.
“Blissful couple, you will definitely be blissful.”
No comments:
Post a Comment