
Life will bring sorrows, but our touchstone of joy remains the steady bearing of a yoke that is the long run "easy" and "light". In good times, Praise God. In bad times, Praise God. I am glad that throughout your life as a Christian, you have made God proud because you have impacted the lives around you especially to New Life. God uses you to encouraged us, lifted us up, enlightened us even to the very last few days, you have been faithfully coming for dawn prayer and praying for the nation, Malaysia. I thank God that He used you to mark an encouragement in us, in my life. And I truly believe that you are in the Good hands of God, as well as together with Our Father & Jesus Christ watching over us, protecting us all especially your family, as well as keep on cheering and encouraging us in Heaven. Thank you for coming to me when I ask God to revive you. I know you were there. Thank you for letting me know that even if you're not around, you will still bring joy into our lives because you have given us hope to the end. I will always remember and remind myself to rejoice in sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment