About Angel

October 21, 2008

My Buddy


A special friend whom I know when I was 15 years old
I declared this friend my buddy that very same year
A friend that I kept in touch most from knowing since my schooling years
My buddy, YC... chats with me on weird hours
We've nothing in common but we chat over anything & everything
My buddy wished me "Happy Birthday" in all ways this year (2008)
The best buddy that I miss because my buddy - works and lives far away
My buddy makes me laugh, and laugh and laugh even more
Cheer me up even when he doesn't know that I was sad/happy over here
Put a smile onto my face/Just crack a joke to me~
My buddy is leaving back to the far away place on 23rd
A month right after my birthday... what a coincidence!
I pray that God touches your heart, bless you abundantly in all ways
I pray that you open your heart for Him ever more and His favor upon you
For I know God is watching over you closely
I know I'll miss this buddy... but I never regret knowing this buddy
Although we never do things that buddies do.... yet
My buddy remains faithfully a special friend to me
Yup, my buddy, YC...
Always there to give me memories in really really creative ways

No comments: