I always think that blogging after an event was the way to tell people how the camp went, how I felt, and etc... but today, instead of waiting until the camp ends, why not blog now! What am I expecting for this camp. Honestly, I am excited like crazy... I have no idea why. It seems that the excitement is bigger this year than any other years. I guess because of the jumping number of participants joining for this camp that caught me totally!! Counting my head, reaching 80 participants seems hard.. due to last year's results.. but the moment it hit 40 participants in one day, now, that is NEW. =)Many would not be excited as I would be because from 40 participants until 80 participants..and counting even more.. it reaches 100 participants easily! Amazing huh? I could not believe my own eyes seeing many young ones excitingly coming for this camp!! Seriously, a year of enlargement. God really enlarge our hearts... even year end is coming soon. I would really pray to see young ones rise up, take lead, and move forward no matter how hard and bumpy the road/path is. What is important is the spirit of not giving up. Through this preparation, some were not confident, some were scared, some were faithless.... but the Lord Our God shows us that He is confident.. He is strong... Heis in control! All we need to do is only believe! :)
I was reading this book currently by Elisabeth Elliot, it mention one sentence that I indeed love the way it portrays.. "Learning to pray is learning to trust the wisdom, the power, and the love of our Heavenly Father, always so far beyond our dreams". Nice? For this camp, we only ask for 80 participants, and it came out to be 104 participants. :)
In our course of life, we often and very often, when negative things happen, we ask one word, WHY? Preparation for camp was awesome... the feeling of seeing the youths helping out without complaints... the joy of hearing the words, "lets do it".... the flow of Faith that is seen in them growing slowly, truly allowed me to really reflect... that from the very starting point, despite all worries playing around our minds... we all gladly hear Him say quietly, Trust Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment