This is my 3rd post for the day, well, not that I don't have work to do. I do have work, but there is this feeling of blogging. So yea, the first one was just a testimony of mine that happened not long ago. Just few days. So yea, back to the feeling, I'm missing someone already.I remember this very feeling last year. She was the one that cling to me when I stand alone. She is the one that suddenly come and give me a hug. She is the one that comes to me instead of others and she always make me feel that I'm not alone because she is there, standing there, right next to me. She is the one that I always look for over MSN first. She is the one I will always wanna talk to. She is the one that I call her my "secret box". She is the one that will all a sudden put her hands on my shoulder when I'm little taller than her. She is the one that will call my name that way I knew from far it is her. I miss her already when she isn't even away yet. I didn't dare to show out to everyone and to the world that I miss her like a LOT because some people might not be happy about it me being too much of it.
I don't like the feeling knowing that she will be going off soon now. Many people keep telling me that she'll be back by year end, but they do not understand. They just don't. She is the one I look for when things change or remains. Even writing this, tears role my my eyes. When will it be the time when I need not have this feeling again? Already I ve one friend staying put up north, and now this one going far south!
If you puzzled whether am I attached to her? Yes! I am. Honestly I am. I don't really know her that much, but she knows me more than I know myself. She encourages me when she thinks she isn't. She motivates me when she felt all she did was give me troubles. She comforts me when she gives me a pat on my shoulder when she don't know how to comfort me. She makes me smile and laugh when I needed to brag and nag and crap everything out and all she did was "uh-huh". She will always walk next to me when she can go ahead with others. She sits with me even when other people want to sit with her. When she is upset, she never tells and she hides it all inside her. Sometimes I wish I know her as much as she knows me. I wanna be there for her. When she cries, my heartache and cries with her without even knowing what she is crying for.God brought us closer than ever before. I Thank God for that. Thank you & Love you & Miss you already.
8 comments:
I haven't got a chance to meet her o... =)
yup. there will be the day. =)
i know how you feel!!!!!
:(
stef... thank you! =)... i need to like keep telling myself...that she, u and Irene will be back soon...soon and soon. =D
yerrr... i'm so touched... makes me wanna cry...!! sighh.. miss u sooooo much lahhh..!!!
btw, nice pic!! hehehehehe.. :P
miss u too!!! but don't miss me so much till u cannot enjoy your time in aussie!! =D
hahaha.. i'll try not to...
Post a Comment