Layer One: On The Outside
Name: AYJL
DOB: Sept 23, 198x
Current Status: Single.
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Natural Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Hakka
Your Fears: God + horrors!!!
Your Weaknesses: Lazy.
Your Perfect Pizza: mom's homemade pizza with my personalize toppings of everything extra!
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: TOILET!~ =P
Your Bedtime: anytime!
Your Most Missed Memory: None, coz I treasure every memory...so anyhow still feel fresh about it all. =)
Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Both but prefer Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: both would be equal fun!
Adidas or Nike: haha... Just do it
Tea or Nestea: Tea i guess
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: NONE.
Layer Five: Do You…
Smoke: Nope.
Curse: Nope
Have a crush: Past, Yes. Now, No
Think you’ve been in love: I am already in love with Him above
Go to school: No more!
Want to get married: Yes
Believe in yourself: Yes but even more on God
Think you’re a health freak: LOL...meantime yes, past and future NO, never!
Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you…
Drank alcohol: No!
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: Yes but again on Sunday
Dyed your hair: No!
Layer Seven: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: No.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No. Don't need to!
Layer Eight: You’re Hoping
To Be Married: to one that God choose
For a: Minature Schnauzer
Layer Nine: In a Boy (For guys, In a Gal)
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: Don't know. I think they look nice the way it was natural born with
Short Hair or Long Hair: Honestly, my opinion matters?
Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: this one that you're looking at.
1 Hour Ago: Lunchie.
4.5 Hours Ago: Emailing + Chatting.
1 month Ago: MC-ing.
1 Year Ago: something difference from this year!! =P
Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: God
I Feel: Great
I Hate: Satan
I Hide: nothing
I Miss: sleeping 15hours a day
I Need: to lose wieght!
Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
1. You
2. Yes You
3. I didn't do any mistake, its You
4. I'm telling you, You
5. Ok. Accept the fact, YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment