About Angel

October 4, 2009

Favourite one

Dear Favourite one, I like you, in fact I love you so much! But because of my love ones, I have and must let you go. You don't know how much it slices my heart, but I must. I have love you all my life. Never have I not love you. You made me happy when I was sad. You made me even happier when I was happy. You brought such great happiness to my life and truly, I don't know how am I going to survive without you. I relate to anything with you. You're like my source for most of the things. I thank God for you everyday!! Wherever I am, you're always there waiting for me. Always waiting for me. I know by doing this, even writing this my heart hurts but I must make this decision. It's tough, really tough. But I must! Please understand me. You're always be my all time favourite one deep in my heart and from the bottom of my heart, I declare you OUT of my life. I'm so sorry and regretfully say, I love you but I must let go of you. Thank you for being there for me.

No comments: