Poh Yi - silly cutie pie girl, my twinmany similarities with me
moment capturer of memories
thoughtful, clumsy, classy too
easily injured herself inside and outside
quality time is her no1 with people
give her a hug, she hugs you tightly back
this gifts was given to you for a reason. every hole represents certain part of our lives. but no matter how, no matter how many times the lil tiny ball enters those holes, it will always surface up just like the sun always rises in the east and brightly shines on our friendship. Those blockage is when our lives turns different ways, but anyhow, it'll always make the ball drop into the holes so that our friendship will always surface again and again and forever.
this is a special one. i love playing this most. mainly because each block brings our happy times and it always go higher because joyful things always happens, but there will be times where everything just falls..that's when there are sad moments, but quickly build up again because sad moments are for short while as our happy moments are long-living!
this is a brain teaser. complicated as it may be because we both are similar in many ways but complicated in another. but yet when we go together its a unique special way which strongs up our friendship together.
Girl, never did I regret knowing you and I just love having you around. May the Lord always bless you in every single thing! I treasure everything that I did with you and I will always always treasure you because you indeed enter into my life and "mess" it up beautifully. Love you always. And..... stay silly. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment