About Angel

March 8, 2010

J.E.S.U.S

Mar, 5th 2010: I had the words "Jesus, He's the king of Kings" in my head today for the whole day. So on my way back home, in the train, I look at the sky and the tune just came into my head. So I quickly wrote the lyrics out and recorded my voice singing the song on my mobile

Title: J.E.S.U.S
Composed by: Angel

Intro:
Whoa Hey Hey Hey (3x)
He is the king of Kings

Verse:
He's the king of Kings
He's my super star
He's the king of Kings
He's the coolest one
He's the king of Kings
He's my Saviour
His name is J.E.S.U.S

Chorus:
J.E.S.U.S
That's how you spell His name
J.E.S.U.S
I will shout His name to all

Shout out:
So we say!
Give me a J
Give me a E
Give me a S
Give me a U
Give me a S
What does it spell?
Jesus
Say it again
Jesus
The only One
Jesus
Who's the King?
JESUS

1 comment:

Jing Ling @ Angel said...

the chords are OUT! :)

Praise Jesus for talented mom!

btw, it's in D maj.