Praise God! I was humming this tune and words came coming in, so I wrote it down, I got the tune. I just have to get the chords out. Best ever, I know where the other instruments come in. :)
God really had me going..and I'm loving it!! More Lord, more!
Title: Lift Up Your Hands
Composed by: Angel
Verse 1:
Sing to Him
"I love You"
We lift up our hands
Chorus:
Lift up our hands!
Lift up our hands
We sing to King of kings
Lift up our hands
Lift up our hands
Holy is the One we sing
Bridge:
All the praise to Him
All the glory for Him
He is the One we sing always
All the praise to Him
All the glory for Him
I love You Lord
I lift my hands!
Chorus 2:
Lift up your hands!
Lift up your hands
We sing to king of kings
Lift up your hands
Lift up your hands
Holy is the One we sing
Ending:
Sing to Him
"I love You"
I lift up my hands
No comments:
Post a Comment