
24 years. Time just flew by. Honestly, I never regret a single moment of the 24 years. Not once. I guess I live my life to the fullest everyday! As much as I try to think, I don't think I regret spending my 24 years. It has been AWESOME! Not only I got closer to loads of people but as well as even closer to God. One of the greatest thing about today was God created me, He made me and I love Him!! Best is knowing how He plans my life, how He puts me into "can't wait to know what's next", how He showed me and tell me that He is there and in control, how everything is great, and most of all how He assures me that He loves me beyond the extraordinary. How my Passion for Christ grew deeper this year truly amazed me. My every step, every word, every action puts Him in the picture. I am grateful for my family that supports me. I am grateful for mentors that did not give me mentoring me. I am grateful for my friends that encourages me and always making me smile. I am grateful for wonderful people that taught me "Life with God is worth living for". I am most grateful for God because God is in my life and living for Him is truly worth living for because greater happenings, greater laughters, greater purpose is coming always! Glory to God. Loves!
p/s: Thanks
Elise for the blog wish. You showed me that I am grateful being 25 years old.
No comments:
Post a Comment