I am currently preparing my message for the children camp. Honestly, I have no word. My head is blank. Empty blank. Like there is not word. Not a word at all. My topic is "Change". But what is "change"? What should the children know about "change"? While having the vision for camp, I have no words to share with them. Many told me, "if you don't have words, then show it". You tell me, what am I going to share? Am afraid that what I prepare will not help the children but bring them wrong. This is different from preparing for mission trips. Mission trips is to encourage. Children camp is to disciple, challenge them to another level of faith. At moment I am putting too much pressure on myself for this camp. Though I say I am not in-charge of it and I have a great team organizing this camp yet I can't help it but worry day and night, praying for peace that God's favour is on this camp. It is the truth that I want to bring the ministry into another level but with my capability, I can't do it alone. I need help. I need the Holy Spirit to guide me. I need God.
October 23, 2010
Word, where thou art?
I am currently preparing my message for the children camp. Honestly, I have no word. My head is blank. Empty blank. Like there is not word. Not a word at all. My topic is "Change". But what is "change"? What should the children know about "change"? While having the vision for camp, I have no words to share with them. Many told me, "if you don't have words, then show it". You tell me, what am I going to share? Am afraid that what I prepare will not help the children but bring them wrong. This is different from preparing for mission trips. Mission trips is to encourage. Children camp is to disciple, challenge them to another level of faith. At moment I am putting too much pressure on myself for this camp. Though I say I am not in-charge of it and I have a great team organizing this camp yet I can't help it but worry day and night, praying for peace that God's favour is on this camp. It is the truth that I want to bring the ministry into another level but with my capability, I can't do it alone. I need help. I need the Holy Spirit to guide me. I need God.
relates on
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment