Just when I thought Love only starts later of the day when I'm heading out, my new friend aka temp housemate for the day, Lu Yuik told me that she is going out to get around the area. So I ask her whether she has the EZ Link card where it'll be useful for her as she goes around in bus/MRT. She hasn't got hers, therefore, I showed her the way to this shopping mall call Jurong Point where I got my card last night. It is only 10 minutes walk from where we stay. I even told her that she can get her necessity over there.
Btw, she is from China and she only speaks Mandarin. Praise God, though I can't speak much and her Mandarin is way tougher to listen...but I am still able to give her directions in a really simple Mandarin!! Proud of myself. :)
Love shows the way even when language is a barrier.
p/s: why is she my temp housemate? Reason behind was because the place where I was allocated, it is not ready. Therefore, last night I was put in with her. And today I'll move in to my place. So I thank God I am able to help her around as I know, she's staying alone in the unit.
No comments:
Post a Comment