
Tomorrow onwards will be the start of my new "project". I call it "JLA" which stands for "Just Love, Angel". This is a project that I pray and hope that I am able to do it all. Here's the story behind it all.
Ever since I decided to take up this challenge and head down to Singapore to get trained & equipped, while getting all the preparations done, I keep asking myself, "truly what do I wanna achieve?". I couldn't find the answer until recently I kinda "fail to Love". Then only I know, the answer is "Love". So I took up a decision and challenge myself on this. Being totally inspired by Jaeson Ma on his 365 days of Love in year 2010, I too wanna learn to Love and make Love known. So in my journey being in SOT CHC during this period of half a year, I will daily do one good deed, an Act of Love. Regardless where am I, I will bring Love and spread Love around me.
I seriously do know how hard & tough this will be as I have read through Jaeson's journey and knew this will totally test me in & out, up & down... but to really get to know Love and having around me know Love as well, this could be a great step of faith...not only I will know God more but as well as I will be able to experience His Love to His people. I do not know how am I able to go through this, I got my best friend to make sure I am accountable to her, but surely God is with me and I can do it. So how will it work?
Daily an Act of Love. I will do up a report..through blog/video whenever I have the time to sit & get the report out...but mostly, updates daily through my Twitter. So those of you reading this, do get yourself Twitter and follow me to get "JLA" daily updates! :)
Keep me in prayer!!! Million gazillion thanks!
LOVES!
No comments:
Post a Comment