As I spent one moment with Him, somehow it's a brand new world that I'm passing through. He lift me higher, He let me see over the world that is surrounding me. No need prove myself, just need to show and tell, just Love.What have I learned about Love? That on the cross He took away my curse. His Love so wondrous that no one could deserve. His hands prove that His love is unreserved. He is my greatest joy and treasure of the earth. I pray that as I Love daily, He help me learn to Love everyday. Even if it brings tears or joy, I give all my days so that the whole know Love.
JLA34: Texted my pastors and tell them how much I'm thankful for them. :)
JLA33: Love opens door for people.
JLA32: Love gave out own bed so rommie's relative can sleep in comfort.
JLA31: Love is a beautiful thing. Cast out evil and be Beauty.
JLA30: Love lay hands on the sick. Prayed for friend today who's been sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment