About Angel

May 7, 2011

Little Joshua

Incident that happened JUST today. :)

Serving in Nursery.. ages from 0-15 months. SO here is what happened which I find it really amazing. There was this boy, named Joshua Hoo (photo is attached). He's only a year plus old. So he was riding this toy car. And there was another girl in the Nursery, also wanted to ride the toy car. So she went to the toy car and just wanted to squeeze herself in with him. I saw it, and I pull the girl aside for a moment and I went to ask lil Joshua to come out and let the girl play. So here is the conversation:

Me: Joshua, can come out and let this little girl play? Come out play the Legos.
Joshua: (shakes his head no).
Me: Joshua, be a gentlemen, please come out.
Joshua: (think a while, opens to toy car door, put one leg out and put it back in and close the door)
Me: Joshua, be a gentlemen. Let the girl play ok?
Joshua: (nods ok, open the door, came out, took the girls hand, usher her into the car, and help her close the door)
Me: (amazed to what happened) (claps to Joshua) Praise God, Joshua! You are A gentlemen!
Joshua: (Smiles and claps WHILE LOOKING UP!)


Wow and you got to agree with me, wow right? He actually understands what I say. I am really amazed because he's not even 2 years old!!! I really thank God for letting me experience this.

No comments: