Yesterday it rained almost the whole day. I've look up to the sky, asked for the rain to stop. Instead, I was prompted to just put my hands out to feel the rain. Thousands of drops touches my palm skin. It felt normal like going through showers...till the rain begins to slow down, drizzles then stops and drizzles again. That process was remarkable. From heavy drops to little drops. Kinda shows me how our lives could be. During heavy pours represents our lives "destruction" while drizzles or minor pours represents the good and not bad times. I then took a bigger step from these few drops. I step out without an umbrella. To feel each drop falling on me, it's like God's grace covering every bit of myself. How God sees the little matters, matters of the unexpected to the expected, matters of agreements to disagreements, matters of us, all of us, matters of me.
It is then that I realized. I've a brave heart.
In most terrible times of my life, I could say maybe all of it, I can't understand it then or now but someday it'll make sense. Someday something good will come out of it.
And I'm brave enough.
One thing I'll promise is I won't take my own life for granted. I am given a second chance. I am born again. I am saved by Grace. I am Loved. And I'm gonna go sing on stage, film a movie, climb huge rock, hike a mountain, skydiving, parachuting, diving, drive a bus, help every child in need, story-telling, be in a musical, I'm going to tour the world someday.
Some say it is easy. Some say it is difficult. But God says, it is not the easy/difficult. It is the POSSIBLE. Now Faith means everything won't always be okay but it all happens for a reason, for a better rain that's coming.

No comments:
Post a Comment