About Angel

November 19, 2004

Bethlehem's Treasure


the gang of Bethlehem's Treasure!!! All the teams and our decorations!!! Here we are lively broadcast to you and we wish you all a Happy Merry early Christmas! We are the CF mega event team Posted by Hello


this is the pairs of twins....from left we have lydia chew, martha khoh, me, esther chew, and mary khoh...haha..isn't it cool..never i have seen a musical play with so many pair of twins...getting a pair is hard...imagine 2...haha.... Posted by Hello


that guy that looks like a girl in his lifetime is my senior oso...he is swee seng. A good guy that has been bullying me and also helping me. Thank God for him. But then, the christmas tree seems to get all the attention! Haha.. Posted by Hello


the great dancers...see the guy in yellow??He is eric the guy that helps a lot in the dance. The guy in orange is jullian and the girl in black is jessie...3 great dancers!! Way to go... Posted by Hello


there was once i dreamt on CF having a great praise n worship time and finally it was fulfill. This bunch of people are talented and rare as they all come from all sort of places. But we all are the supporters of God and they sang beautifully, dance gracefully and most of all played magnificently. This is the team that have the greatest performance. Love you all. Posted by Hello


From left: Andrew, Angelina, Me, Jeffrey. This few people are a blessing form God. I was having tough time figuring who will be the main character. I was searching up and down, but God is funny, because He gave Andrew who is in the society. I never thought of anyone in the society to be in the main character. But God used Andrew and yes although he isn't that talented but he is suitable. Angelina and Jeffrey sometimes gave me a tough time but i guess God has His ways of working them on me. I can say that if God didn't send them to CF, will CF have any good event? Will be have the guts to go up on DSA? I guess they are the one driving us but sometimes over too much. This event was them that I would say thank you because there are things I wouldn't want to do, they help me do it without any complain. It was a help that I was thanking God for. Posted by Hello

No comments: