Today, was the day, i finally found myself really sick. I got cough, flu and each time I cough, I cough until i feel like vomitting! It was terrible. I woke up, started coughing, I felt as if my lungs is going to come out. It was a disaster.
But I still insisted to go church although I felt sick. I was in church.
Cough...cough...cough...
Went to the toilet, vomited. I felt really sick and sick and wish I was home. But i prayed to God for healing and yes indeed God is Great. After we all open the prayer, we started practising. God had mercy on me. I didn't cough so badly already. More over, I felt better. I felt as if I was not even sick. Praises to the Lord!
It was a beauty that we finanly get to have all the steps done. All we need was practice and practice and more practice. My sickness just vanish once God is working. The energy to do God's work is power up regardless whether you are sick or healthy. That's because no matter what, God will always overcome all the circumstances with you even in time where there seems to be no way. In short, God will make a way.
*God will make a way,
where there seems to be no way,
He works His ways,
We cannot see,
He will make His ways for me.*
Another thing that was happy it that God is a miracle one. I prayed yesterday for my brother-in-Christ, Swee Seng's thumb drive to be found by someone or to open his eyes to see it, and God answers my prayers. Lai Seng found it and boy, Swee Seng was happy. Its not the happiness that the thumb drive was found but its the happiness that God can really do miracle stuff even its just very small matter.
*There can be miracles,
when you believe,
though hope is frail,
its hard to keep,
who knows what miracles,
you can achieve,
when you believe,
somehow you will,
you will when you belive*
This evening, my bestfriends came over to my house to find me. They miss me and I do miss them and I was sorry because of neglecting them for so long. Siew Li and Wai Yee was great as when they come over, I was touched as I know that although I'm sick, they are still visiting me. I felt really happy, and although I still cough when i talk, but I felt that this sickness its just an accessory to me as what is important ain't the sickness but what i think of it. If I live like a sick person, I'll be sick forever bu if I put my sickness somewhere else, I'll be healthy always.
~Nothing can stop me as long as my Faith holds my up~
No comments:
Post a Comment