About Angel

December 27, 2005

My Testimony



Youth camp..what to say?? Nothing or Something?? At the starting, I just register by faith regardless whether will I be having my finals at that area because I remember my CF camp, there is a session about faith and yup, I registered for the youth camp paying the amount. I remember praying a lot hoping that my major papers will finish early and God was Good! My major papers finishes earlier that I thought. Praise God. I went to camp during night after my last paper on Friday morning, and wow, the journey was long. Reach there, just in time for the night session. I was so ever blur and I seriously didn’t know what Ps Paul was talking and I kept on telling God, “God, what language is he using?” That night, I prayed to God asking for wisdom throughout the camp as I want to receive more and more of the Word. God was indeed Great. From that night until the last session for camp, I understand more than ever. During the rally, my heart holds a very strong burden to pray. I never felt it before and my mind was playing, telling me that there is no need to pray. Just enjoy the atmosphere. After the opening song, I know I had to pray so I went right behind the hall and started praying throughout the praise & worship time. Never ever I felt God’s presence so strong, so powerful, so awesome indeed during worship time. I know that God is there, God hears prayers, God is moving faster than the lighting. That rally night itself, the ministering was simply awesome. Seeing many people receive the anointing and myself as well. I receive a clearer path in my spiritual walk and indeed I know where was I standing and where was I going. Thank you God.

Fellowship was good. I met a few new friends from other church and got a stronger bonding with my cell group. Praise God. The room was awesome, roommates was beautiful, snacks was yummy, food was nice, sessions was great, what else? The theme was just right indeed, “Goind Beyond: Pushing Forward, Reaching Higher, Being Transformed” because this camp is ultimately pushing us so that we’ll reach another level of a newly transform being giving the past to Him and going beyond in passion, in faith and in believe. This camp is what I call “Outstandingly Magnificent”. Amen!

No comments: