
Me and gals from CG..before my baptism..was a bit nervous and excited.. haha..

just after giving testimony. I was long winded however, I’m glad to say that i am proud to tell everyone that I’m getting baptized with my dad, brother and with my mother and sister supporting us!!! Hahaa... was taking family photo but somehow brother emergency need to get back home..but nevermind..his spirit is with us all..haha...

The moment waiting for... together with Wen Li, cell leader, asking me some questions and with my youth pastor, Hock aka cell leader also...haha..nervous...excited..happy..hahah...

Praise God!!!! It is Done!!!..16th April 2006, The day, the moment, I died to myself and born again to a new life. Yeah! Hock, praying for me and while he is doing that... haha..guess what happen??? Mel and gang sang a joyous song re-modify from Jingle Bells to jing-a-ling..haha... but happy-nya!!! A moment I long long waited for..hehe

again with CG..but after water baptism..heh..see any difference??

i invited my lecturer aka good friend Angelina on my left with her going to be husband Mr. Chong. And also my close friends from CF, Hui Wen and Andrew on my right. Thank you for coming!!!

isn't she cute?? Xiao Xuan...children church kid...my student..haha..

Victoria..the girl with the best dressing and yet cool. Ada gaya..!!! Another children church kid..my student also..haha..last year lar..however, i still treat her as my student too..

Ooi Jin aka OJ. Easter play director! Well, i was involve in the Easter play in my church and took a role which I am to portray a nasty, wicked, arrogant rich lady. The whole play, I shouted almost all my lines!!! Not because the mic isn't working but because my role, my lines, all need to be shouted!!! Haha..yet, it was a great experience! Thanx OJ for all the directing and being patience with me. Haha..

Last picture with Wen Li. Thank you... *muax*
No comments:
Post a Comment