About Angel

October 12, 2007

just feel like writing..(12/10/07)

I seldom write but it's lunch time, so why not? I just felt like writing only. So just bear with it okay. My English, problematic! Haha...But let me tell you my days so far...
In case you don't know, I started working already. How long? A month plus only.. It's just a small company, not those MNC, which I thank God. It's only a company of 6 including me. =)
Yet, you know, small ones have good as well. Hehe... my job...is very simple. I'm only on the Admin side..no biggy...YES! haha.. no accounts.. kinda.. but still manageable. Overall.. good.. boss is good, colleagues are good...business is good.. everything good... haha... God's great plan!

My walk with God is ever nice. Still to improve...still to learn...still to listen more and more of Him. Have been great, starting to love God dearly and much. Haha... Helping friend in her spiritual walk..as i think she is growing...and together, I'm growing too. Isn't that lovely?

Family...is closer and closer. Now, I made an agreement with my mum that since I'm the one home earliest, so I shall make dinner for all. Haha... I love cooking, so why not? Yesterday, I bought back half roasted duck home. Haha..cuz mum boil my favorite soup...and we had it for dinner. Yummy~~.. next time will buy one whole duck! hahaha... All of us enjoyed eating it.. yum~ yum~ My dog, Belle too wanna have a share...haha.. kept climbing to my sister when she had her dinner..hahaha... how greedy my Belle is...LOL

Church... wow...many things had been happening! Youth camp, children church camp, cell group.. etc.. wow! Been busy with fellowshipping with everyone... chinese church, shah alam youths, etc... Great to know new faces.. Calvin, Shih Hua, Sook Fun, Soong Beng, Eunice, etc. from Chinese church... Stephy, Zoe, Sharon, Joyce, Erin, Jason, Jeshua, Joshua, etc from Shah Alam youth! Of cuz... the David Ireland talk.. met Wai Yee and Philip (apparently they go Shah Alam Chinese Church)...met Philip in Shah Alam too.. hehe... meeting them is like back in CF..wow... miss them lots. Another is NS.. great experience, great fellowship, great open eye to me... got super duper close with those in Chinese church... Sheryl (especially), Jenny, Vincent, Steven, Simon, Sung Kiat, Raymong, Yik Foong, Jennifer, etc... great knowing and working with them. =) Children church camp... great committee... still on planning process and going great... Praise God. Youth camp...not many sign up..but we have Faith in God. =) The committee will not give up...but will go on even when there is less than 50ppl going! We believe lives will be changed! Youths at mother church... what to say... we had a dinner together last week..later on went to Mage cafe for board games! ahaha.. enjoyable! Love playing the worms, blockers, the animal sound..(that's the laugther)...haha... what else? oh yes.. past few weeks, had a russian youth leader with us, Dennis. I believe he too enjoyed his time in Malaysia.

CG....getting active..no longer a weekly thing...but now..it's more towards fellowshipping. Indeed God told me to have great fellowship with them rather to just meet like once a week. Yet, still, i believe that we all went and came closer to each other very much. Had new things like bible study at tommy's house, retreat to taiping, outing to Eye of Msia & KLCC with Dennis along with us, bday dinners.. and lots of dinners... movies at Hock's place... and so much more. Best is praying is getting powerful for each of us. kept hold of praying for those not with us here..but at overseas... fellowshipping day and nite 2gether.. blogging at Xqz-Axe... google group mail is on... haha...not forgetting all those MSN chats with each other. =) Love it.. enjoy it!

my life..is ever going...got back in touch with my ones at UTAR... old school friends..etc...glad to be able to share here and there with them.. haha... Amen to that! Miss CF very much..planning to go back there on Nov 24th..for their Christmas celebration...wow...that time will be another gathering! woohoo~... miss ppl like Simon (c lai), Polly, Grace, Rianna, Sherine, Jasmine, Joel V, Janice, Justin, David, Asher, Brian, Desmond, Elijah, everyone! Of cuz...non-CF... Kent, Guan Tong, Ji-Leng, YDP, Seen, Lay Hong, Siow Jiun, etc...alll la! of cuz miss most is ms. Yee and Angelina! ahahaha....

okay la...time to go...nothing much to say but...til my life now...i'm living it with God and to the fullest! Amen! Thank God for every day, every moment and everything! Amen! =)

No comments: