About Angel

November 29, 2007

Praise You Jesus

Hey… its been ages since I last write a post… anyway.. who will read? Nobody visited this site anyway.. so anyway.. blog *Nothing to Do!*.. its just me and you and God. =) That’s enough. Haha… Well I got so much to say.. how am I starting??

First of all…I would want to change my blog site viewing.. its kinda bored! Haha.. what do you think?? Should I?… maybe I should.. during my “break” in Dec… yet many adjustment would need to be like done.. all those alignments and such.. argh.. to think of it is already a head-ache thing! Yet..I wanna a new look.. something new.. hehe.. at least for now..

December.. many things will be happening. Youth camp! Celebration of Hope! Christmas! Family holiday! Gosh..and there goes December!!Here comes January!!! No.. I can’t let December go soooo fast.. alright one at a time.. =D

So what have I been doing lately? Planning and implementing Children Church Camp… planning Youth camp.. praying for UTAR CF Sg Long Christmas event.. praying for a smoother way in my new job next year.. praying for friends to come for MaF… praying for cell members that is facing some trials… praying for myself to LOSE weight!!

1. Children Church camp

It ended on 24th November 2007… everyone was happy and indeed the camp is enjoyable. In between there are some unhappy moments or disappointments.. yet it is all over..so Get Over It! Let me tell you about those happy ones.. haha.. the kids surprises me a lot! Even though games, sermon, worship, etc are all planned.. everything really went according to our planning that we planned out.. God did work His way in the kids. =) I truly believe that each kid learn something and would remember something. =) As for me… I saw that there are children that are beyond what you will be expecting from them..and God just snap you out of it to see… and at times.. we stand between them, next to them and even times we step in their shoes. The kids really touched me.. each and everyone of them.. yet.. few of those that really highlighted most is Jordan, Benjamin, Jeng Xian, Marressa, Sing Yi, Victoria, Esther, Ashlyn, Alyson, Ashley, of course Asaph…. Hahaha…

A truly big thank you to the committee & helpers… Pr. Patrick, Yoke Yong, Christine, Lay Phing, Sussanna, Maggie, Danny, Lincoln, Tony, Bee Long, Linda, Stefanie, Sophie, Elise, James, Nick, Zai Ming, Jonathan, Grace, Evon, Eliza, Jyn Ee, Jing Jing, Seah, Li Ann, Wooi Keat, Marcus…. Etc… everyone! Every single one of you.. couldn’t and wouldn’t have succeed this camp without your help and prayers. Of Course..not forgetting.. Thank You to NLRC members who have prayed or think bout this camp. Your thoughts and prayers truly blessed everyone of us who were there. =) Most of all… THANK YOU GOD and PRAISE YOU GOD!

2. Youth camp

It’s getting nearer and nearer.. and thinking about it, I’m not nervous.. but am excited! Actually I have no idea how am I feeling right now!! But all I know is that I need to continue to work things out right. Lord help me! Lord help Nick and us all.

Honestly, nothing is planned out. Not really nothing as in Nothing.. there is some that is planned.. but yet majority isn’t confirm or completed. We are basically taking in about 100 people in and this 100 people have no idea what they are up and facing too in the camp yet, the committee are doing and going their best. Lord, help us!

Last night was prayer meeting, Nick shared some feelings that is going on in the committee and himself..and I truly agree with him that it doesn’t matter that people say this camp is the worst ever planned camp or such… what really matters is just God’s presence! What’s so good about a good camp with His Presence? So, what the heck… I don’t care whether the camp is good or not or whether the planning goes we smooth as it can be or whether 100 people really ending up eating Maggie mee for 5D4N… I don’t care. What I care is whatever that we are to do… I only ask for God’s presence. With His presence, everything is O.K

The leaders prayed for the committee..surprisingly to see the whole committee together in a prayer meeting.. usually it is left out of certain people..yet last night, full attendance.. and it was great and really great to hear all those encouragement from everyone last night for the Youth camp.. Praise God for them..I don’t know bout others, but I was touched. At times, I really lost hope in this camp.. but somehow, God always sent someone to comfort and just you know encourage me.. so yea.. am excited for camp…because we are going there by faith..knowing that God is in control and He will make a way. Amen!

3. New Job

Many asked me why I am changing job and such. Many asked, isn’t the job that I’m doing right now is the ideal job that you prayed for?? Sigh… how am I going to answer it? I did pray for this job.. 5-days a week, 9am-6pm, lots of freedom, good boss, near to my house and such. Yet my new job with Angelina, Chong and Eddy is a total 360’ change. I really meant 360’… 180’ is just half…but this is full changes. My new job will take my time more that just 9am-6pm or 5-days a week!! If my 3 new boss wants.. they would want me to give in 24/7!!! But I can’t! I got my commitments..and I’m really not sure whether I am ready to face the challenge!!! Not easy… I have got to sacrifice my time.. my personal time… but one thing I know, I will not let this work take my time off from serving in the ministry and my time with God and my family and friends. Even if I need to stay up late and don’t sleep… I must spend my moments with God.

So, please, whoever reading this, pray for me.. I really need a new heart to prepare for the challenges that I’ll be facing in the new environment I’ll be facing. Lord, help me, I’m not prepare and am not, really not prepare. Honestly, one word to say it all… I’m Scared! But for one thing I know, no matter how I’m feeling right now, all I know.. the month of December would be a month of fasting and praying for this new job. Lord, let me know You more and deeper so that I’ll be stronger in Your voice.. Lord, help me to be strong and grow up another level to believe that Satan has no space in my life or my everything. Only You God… only You.

4. CoH cum MaF

My mum is pressuring me. The Celebration of Hope.. we are opening our house for friends to be invited for this Christmas. Yet, I have no idea whether will my friends come. I wanna it be cosy and nice for this event but its just that I don’t know whether am I capable to handle it all. My mum wanna invite her friends.. but not much..so she wanna my friends or my siblings friends to join on the day same as hers.. but isn’t it suppose to be like advisable to have in different days for different age or generation?? Because I wanna it be a normal chit chatting moment, watching the Billy Graham’s, and enjoying dinner together like normal cafes where ppl just hang out. I don’t want this CoH to be some responsible to my mum or my siblings. I’m willing to go all out for them if I really need to. Lord, help me. No matter what’s the result, I just want to invite my friends. Lord, give me that courage to ask. And even though it is just ONE friend, I believe Lord, that friend will be one that You can only touch. Not me.. not anybody…but You Only! So Lord, help me invite and let my house door be open to them, to their hearts too. Amen!

5. Weight!!!!

I am FAT! Haha.. many people think that I never care so much like every other girl. Seriously, I don’t care… but seeing that what is going on with me, I know I have to control. Yet I just couldn’t have that determination like every other girl or guy to lost weight and go on a diet! I can’t. I love eating.. I love enjoying to food. And what more.. I hate exercise!!! I only like to dance when I want to but I don’t want people to make it as an obligation to do it. I wanna join some classes yet I have no time. Lord, how on earth am I going to lost weight if I don’t even have the determination??? It has been one big case that is still unsolved! Lord, how? I have been asking and asking yet the determination is never there. At a certain point, I really do wanna just stop eating. Worst still.. there is a moment, before I knew Christ, I really want to have the Anorexia diseases in me so that I’ll learn to hate food! But after I knew Christ, I learn to love my body. And I think I love my body too much and now it in turn causes me to gain and going to be in trouble! Lord, turn me over. Lord, I surrender all to You! Everything! Every single millimeter of my body, I surrender it to You.


Erm.. I think I’ve written too long.. and btw, I’m in office in case you don’t know.. exactly 12pm now.. so yea.. half hour later, it’s lunch time..and time to do some callings too. =) Got to call so many people, Chong, Youth camp group 3, Pastors from daughter churches!!! Oh well.. may Lord just keep me in one piece!

Praise You Jesus for blessing Hock. Thank You Lord, for Hock’s PC. At least for now I wouldn’t need to “fight” with my brother. Pray that once the CPU is attached and plugged on, I just Pray that the PC works perfectly! Praise You Jesus for everything. Keep blessing Hock for as long as he has blessed me with the CPU… so until I get the right ideal Notebook, Lord Praise You. Lord, Thank you! In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

hey hey...i read ur blog wan leh....haha..i walso wana lose weight wor....

u working with angelina now?

we should hang out sometime....:)