
Mother's Day was last month. This is a Wall that I did for the church. It was a message wall to all mothers in church. Cool? I had balloons decorated next to it to make it like a catchy area..and indeed.. lots of kids were bringing their mom to see the message written. Hehe.. nicey~!~

thanks to all that come on Fri night to help finished up the preparation of the wall. Couldn't have done it without you all. Poh Yi, Grace, Evon, Elise, Kar Sum, Melissa, Hock, Bro, Vi and etc... Thank you.
Oh, thats my message to my mom!!




Father's Day just finished. I help the church to do a Wall. This is the few pictures.... special thanks to Grace, Evon, JJ, Elise, Irene, Poh Yi and everyone else who helped me.
he drawing of the portrait of the guy...it was drawn by 1412. *figure it out yourself*...but it was indeed the eye cathcy one for everyone. Hehe.. 1412....thank you so much!!!
My message to my dad...cute a not the drawing i drawed?? Copied from 1412..



Last year "Matthew and Friends" Christmas Celebration. Bro's basketball gang and my UTAR housemates came over at our place. We had a blast playing, catching up and loads of food! Best...presents!!!! Hehehe...We had everyone to wear Christmas color coding..but there were still some that didn't listen.. sigh..but still it was fun!!! I think we manage to finish up all the food!

Randomly taking Poh Yi while she was taking me...hahaha..we both were waiting for youth to start. If i'm not wrong, we had a Children Worship jam earlier before youth..and after that we chilled until youth starts..hehehe....

oh..i got to tell u this... I always sits cab to the LRT station from my office. And this is the only cab so far that I saw a "Jesus Loves You" cap. Isn't it cool??? I sat behind...so I secretly took the picture. Haha.. shhh!!
But still..the cab-man is cool! But I never see this cab again... oh wells..it was one chance I Had. =)

Let me intro to you my nephew, Ian Phang. Gosh, he is such a cutie pie!! Super chubby...look at his cheeks!! wah~~~ super cute!!! Must be handsome when he grows up! Ian, love ya. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment