About Angel

July 13, 2008

Penang (6th-8th Jul 08)

Penang Twin Tower. Don't it look like our KLCC Twin Tower??? Just that it lost the top sharp of it. But Wen mentioned that this is a condominium that worth at least ONE million per unit. I rather buy a house! But yet, there are people that crazy to buy a unit!


Char-kuey-teow. Haha..why I like it?? OMG..the prawns...super huge. And they gave like 5 of them. It was just WOW.





Otak-otak!! Yes, I'm brainless but this one is good to eat! Seriously, back in KL/PJ, we usually get the one that is flat, but this one, is thick and have fish inside it also. Just super nice to eat it. Hahaha....



"Ooh kuih and char kuih"... haha...just nice! mmmm~ Lovely taste, just right, and yup, will eat there again. Haha...






Ice Kacang. Really nice. Should have ordered it. Wen, ordered, I taste it. Haha...after she order than only tell me it was the famous one. Swt~~ but haha... i still get to scope some from her. LoL



Curry mee!!! Known as it but it is not spicy at all! Haha... that's why I like it. It was Wen's fren's mom's shop. Hehe...but ya..its not..cuz its not spicy..and I like it.. hehe...and best, they don't use noodles but they use maggie mee to cooked it. Cool~



This is a "thick-chinese-pancake". The ones that usually it comes with nuts & sugars. But they had it replace with sweet bananas and melted chocolate. They have pinaeapple & cheese too. I tell you, its superbly delicious!!! Next time, I go Penang, this is must have! You can't find it in KL/PJ!! So ya, luvre it totally!!!!!!! (^.^)


Wen... the gal that bring me out for lunch and trip "round" Penang almost, and also the gal I would want to meet most in Penang. Totally miss the time with you, but I'm glad God gave us a chance to meet up for lunch. If not we wouldn't have enough time. =)
Thanks for everything! =D

1 comment:

wEn said...

Eh..eh..I did ask you to order Chendul lo.. =p

The noodle..you can choose bee hoon or mee but I chose maggie mee..ehehe..

Yea...thank God for the lunch date too... ^^