
Heather and I heading to Thailand. Our first stop was Chiang Mai, then to Bangkok and last stop is Hat Yai. =)
Excited and scared because, after so long, this is like really exciting! haha...

Bye-bye Malaysia! I'm off to Thailand! Woohoo~~~
Lord, you've been great! Thank You for protection, wisdom, and courage to go over this country. Lord, bless Thailand and cleanse it with the Blood of Jesus wherever we go or touch or step. Lord, You take control. In Jesus name, Amen.

Night scene in the airport. Getting ready to take off from ChiangMai to Bangkok. It was erm... 1020pm in ChiangMai (1120pm in Msia). I reached Bangkok in about 1130pm. Got into the Inn after finding it for an hour. Showered and only finally got into bed like 3am (4am Msia time). And we both plan to wake up at 7am (8am Msia time)!!

Our Monday dinner in the airport. No other place to eat because we don't want to bring our luggage around. We both had curry noodle. Heather ate chicken curry noodle. I ate Beef curry noodle. Both of it was just awesome and it wasn't spicy.!!! Hahha..that's like the best of it. =D

Chiang Mai University! This uni, is really friendly and the people there is super helpful. It was our best achievement in our research work in Thailand. All universities in Thailand, the students all have uniform. I thought they were like secondary school students but to find out that they are like from 18-21 years old and are known as university students. It was like...wow!!! I like their uniform, especially their uni collar pin. It was a nicely design collar pin. =)


The purple one is the University's shuttle bus around the campus. While the red one is the one that bring us from one campus to another. Both of it, is free even to visitors. Best of it, we took the purple one for like 8-9 rounds of the university, until I could even remember where is where situated!


WL will kill me for this. One thing that you go Thailand is, never leave without tasting non halal Mcdonalds!! McPork!! Haha... yummy~~~~ mmmmm.... hahaha.... I ordered the upsize one and it was indeed upsized!!! Their regular is like our large! Their large is super large for Mcdonalds in Msia. It was just delicious! But the price is a little bit more expensive but looking at the size, it was worth the price plus on, its PORK! ahhaha...

My Wednesday dinner in the Inn. It was heavy rain, so decided to eat in the Inn while waiting for the rain to stop so that we could go out to the main Khaosan Road and walk the flea market. I had pineapple shrimp fried rice with onion milk soup. Heather had this hot spicy & sour with rice. It wasn't hot spicy but it was sure sour.

On Tuesday, we couldn't find any nice Thailand food, so we went KFC which was cheaper than other food in the complex. We just finshed Chulalongkorn University, so instead of heading back to our Inn, we went for "lunch" instead (it was already 3-4pm). So what attracted me to go KFC is the ROASTED burger. haha... we don't have it in Malaysia and it is awesome!!!!

Oooo...saw this pancake thingy...in front og the university, a lot of students but it, so we were curious what izzit. Apparently, it is just the pancake with chocolate. But the flavour, it taste like banana! COol isn't it???

Tuesday night dinner! We walk the flea market and bought the 3 famous food in Khaosan Road. Apparently, you can't live that area without trying the 3 of them! Haha... ok let me intro 1 by 1. The chocolate thingy, is call banana pancake.The noodles is call Phay Thai (something like Msia's char kuey teow). The yellowish thingy is the mango sticky rice! All 3 is super duper awesome!!!! Hahaha.. no wonder it was famous!! LoL

Wednesday Lunch. at Swensons! Haha.. the journey was SO HOT! The sun was glaring like crazy!!! So we just got to have something cooling. So we took Swensons. And all the price there is like so half price from Msia. And they have better ice cream flavours. My favourite was the chocolate one which they call it irresitable double chip chocolate! Oh, we order fondue. As you can see. =P
It was all in total for only 122 Batt (RM12.20)!!!! Cheap~~~

I was having breakfast in at Inn on Tuesday morning, whereby I caught this cat drinking the milk from the idol. Haha.. really find it very cute. The cat was desparate. LoL. It must have thought that nobody saw, but I caught it in picture. Haha..too bad I can't sent it over to the Star, I might stand a chance to Win RM50. LoL.

Look at the taxis in Bangkok. Its all good quality cars and they come in various colors. All sorts, green, yellow, blue, red, and even Pink! So nicely I saw a line of pink taxis, therefore I took it. Haha...I was on a bus, erm, I think I was heading to Thammasat University. It was a LONG journey. About 1-2 hours. =S I know!!


We took MRT (underground) to Chulalongkron University. We took from Phahon Yothin-Sam Yam. Then from Sam Yan-Hua Lamphong back to the nearest station nearby to our Inn. From that Kua Lamphong, we took tuk-tuk back to our Khaosan Road. Hehe...

I was about half our ride to Sam Yan from Phahon Yothin. So we end up taking pictures around.. haha... We were the only weirdo that does such things. Hehe... well, who cares!

me on the plane.. i guess this one is erm... flight to Hat Yai form Bangkok.. hehe.. got nothing to do, so ya.. haha...


This street is both day and night. It is call Khaosan Road. It is the road where my Inn is situated and this place has a very active night life. Every night, it will be pack with stalls and people. What more, the food from each stall is mmm!!

The place where I stayed in for 4D3N. It is the backpackers area. There were a lot of foreigners. A LOT! And there are a lot of Sawadee Inns around there. I took the Banglumpoo one. =) Not bad though. Service was good, people were friendly and helpful especially when we needed guidance to the universities.

We had dim sum before leaving to Perlis. Couldn't think of anything to eat but that. It taste no bad though. Haha.. =P
And as for our drinks, it was bird nest. Haha... and all of it, only cost about erm 130 Batt (Rm13). Haha...


Sceneries on clouds outside my window while I was heading towards Hat Yai from Bangkok. That time, it was about 5pm-7pm. So it was a "sun set" scenery. Hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment