Just wanna share what happened on my way to office after dealing with stuff outside office...I was coughing like madness. I don’t have water/sweet around me. I just cough like mad! Suddenly the little girl next to me pats my back and says.. "God heals".. WOW...tat moment...it felt like Father in Heaven touches me and automatically I stopped coughing..!! Amazing. Despite how I am feeling awful.. God never fail to just make me realize that He is in the midst of it all, isn't He just WOW! hahaha.. I just so Love God!!! :)I got to know that the lady is a Christian...coz I look at the girl with amazement of what she said and the mom thought I was offended, so she quickly just mentioned that she is a Christian and she teaches her daughter the power of healing hands with a touch of faith to the sick one. Another WOW!!!!!! I tell u... I am proud of God's creation!!! Awesomeness~~!! We are all always talking bout faith. Keeping the Faith~ But today, I witness a truly authentic God's healing hands through of a childlike faith.
So what says you?? I say WOW! ^_^ I trust God work in everyone of us and I trust God work in every child in New Life. Who knows, someone else is also be heal today. My sister reminded me that so nicely I was reading a book regarding about Faith by Smith Wigglesworth and this happened.. WOW... she also mentioned that God knows how to show me what Faith can truly do in our lives.. :)
Plus, what I've learn about yesterday's ISOM in Book of Romans is all starts with Joy...end with Joy...in between is righteousness and peace... and to believe that God lives in righteousness, peace and joy.. Isn’t that cool? And by believing, it requires faith. Now, see what God is trying to say!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment