About Angel

November 12, 2008

Faith & Joy, Thank you Jesus

Beloved girls, Faith and Joy,
God's blessed gift to me,
Fair skin, rosy cheeks,
Pouting lips, brings kisses & hugs,
Faith; Dimples on side cheeks,
Joy; Dimples on top cheeks,
Given by Forever our Daddy God,
You bring hopes to lives,
Faith, loyal as you will be;
Joy, smiles as you live;
Your beliefs sow seeds; reap a harvest,
Faith and Joy, beloved girls,
Beautiful and pretty, princess of God,
Until the day comes,
My heart beats for you,
I love you always, I miss you already,
Believing that God gave you both to me,
Even before you both come to this world,
I believe you will love it just as much as I do,
This place is meant for you both to shine for Jesus,
For He shown me both of you,
On the night, a dream came to me,
It was November 11, 2008,
Until the day comes for me to bear you,
Beloved twin girls, I name you both,
Faith and Joy, God's blessed gift to me,
I praise you Jesus for Faith and Joy,
Faith, dimples on your side cheeks,
Joy, dimples on your top cheeks,
My twin girls, remember until the day we meet,
Jesus loves you & Mummy loves you too already.

2 comments:

wEn said...

I wana be kai ma
lol

Anonymous said...

lol... haha... =D