About Angel

November 10, 2008

I am still smiling

In good times, Praise God. In bad times, Praise God. In all times, Praise God, Worship God, and Love God.


Just smile and everything will be alright. God is my refuge. And I am eternally secured under His everlasting arms.


I want to love You Lord
You are a great big God
I'm young and do not know a lot
Come and be my all
I want to know You more
Giving You my life and all
You died for me
You sacrificed
I won't forget You Lord

I love You Jesus
I grow up knowing You
I love You Jesus
I grow up serving You
I love You Jesus
My life is saved by You
I never forget, Never forget
I grow up loving You

Lord, let this be a prayer from my heart. You see the bigger picure bigger. My life has already been planned out greatly and beautifully by You. You never miss to captivate my heart. You never let me go. You allowed me to cling over You and hold on to Your huge big finger. Lord, the rushing wind of darkness is like coming forth but I fear no evil for You are with me. Guard my heart to know that everything that comes is by You and only You. Lord, hear my cries, hear my desire, hear my prayers, hear my heartbeat, and mold me and use me, allow me to listen to Your still voice. Lord, if I believe in You, all things are possible to those who believe. I am still smiling Lord. I am. Lord, I believe You and I love You. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of this world,
Will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory & grace =)

Indeed, it is just impossible to be in the presence of our Lord and be pessimistic!