Just like the title spills it all.... so exactly what did I do in 2008?? Lets go by month... I hope I can remember.
January - I started my new job. Working for my lecturer aka supervisor aka society adviser. Basically I knew her since year 2004, my first year. She ask for help, and plus the salary was at a range that my level of degree seldom get, especially when you're a fresh graduate. Therefore, since I know her, and the agreement want alright, and after prayer, I felt this might be the grounded ground that could prepare me for a bigger task from Him. Also, my parents didn't say much because I guess I have decided and the criteria was interesting, or at least it was almost half a raise than the previous number. So yea, a friend call for help, I can't not help her right? OH best thing happened in Jan....is CG retreat to FRASER Hill!!!!! It was super fun. We had Canny Har to join us in this trip! =)... and we played monopoly until really late!!! it was like super duper fun!!! Hahahhahaha.... I really really super love my cell group! They bring such great fun! LOL
February - Sarah LEAVING to Aussie!!! ='(.....
March - was sponsored by someone to attend a Children Workers Workshop! OMG!! It was simply awesome!!! I love every session and I love everything I've learned!! Haha.. super duper love the workshop!!!! and OMG...this will be the most significant..which is I started READING!!!! I never reads...and NOW i READ!!! lol...
April - *I really can't remember. So forget about this month!*
May - Irene CAME back for holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo~~~ =D Miss her so much!!!
June - *It is neither here or there. So am not updating June because I can't remember what exactly happened here.*
July - The month of traveling!!! Penang (first field trip with company. Met with Hui Wen and Enoch. Met Hui Wen for lunch... haha.. after that met Enoch, Bernard, and Hui Wen again for dinner!! It was a 'candlelight' dinner!! Haha.... because so nicely the restaurant that they brought us went out of electricity.. but I had a great time!), Thailand(first time heading to Thailand with Heather. Before knowing that Heather was going, I was suppose to go alone, but throught LOADS of prayer, Heather came along. I had a blast in Thailand traveling to 3 places-ChiangMai, Bangkok and HatYai... Gosh..i ate like super a lot..bought not many..but okok.. enough for family..OH..i super duper LOVE seeing the map, and trash around places.. LOL).... and start of 40 days...decided to fast for a MEAL! Mostly it was lunch! =)
August - 40 days fasting and praying... not easy but I was discipline!! =D OH.. greatest thing is that I LOST WEIGHT!! Haha... how madness it was!! LOL.. i lost about 5kg!!! PTL on that! Oh, not forgetting.. Church camp!! "Can Do"...it was in Avillion Admiral Cove, PD!!! Woohooo!~~~
GOSH..it was AWESOME!!! and Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I super highly love that place!! woohooo~~~
September - best month of the year! Duh~ its my birthday month. The month that I didn't get my salary....not until it was November!! Sigh~ LONG story... anyway.. it was the month I was truly blessed by people around me. Meals after meals....I was being spent by them. Thank you!!! And best, its all good food!! and they know I love food!! Hahaha..... and I receive loads of blessing words and gifts... =)... oh..of course it was also Stephen's & Su Jean's bday month...they had a bday party..i was invited..special guest..apparently only special close ones were invited..so privilege.. haha.. well.. my kai gor and same date bday gf of his! haha.. so then, they had this BBQ thing..and I went help myself in BBQ-ing la...i wasn't eating much but much more playing the BBQ when suddenly it BOMB and exploded!!!! OMG...it freaks me out...coz the BOMB went directly at me!!! Stephen saw it bombing towards me..and many too... i super duper THANK GOD nothing happen to me..no hurt..nothing! Praise God for protection!! Sarah's bday was this month too!!! =D..... oh oh oh... Buddy came back!!!!!!!!!! hahah.. and to my amazement....this buddy..wished me in all sort of ways...LOL... how sweet of him! Well, buddy ma.. =P
October - CF Camp!!!! AWESOME!!!! Super love hanging around juniors!! Oh, during CF Camp...i made a mark of "YMT"..and it spreads the whole of UTAR the next day! HAHAHAH.......and Leaders retreat... another time of Avillion Admiral!! WOohoo~~.. haahhaha... another thing... "Friendship Lunch with Gurmit Singh"... OMG this guy can SING!!! he is super funny!!! I'm glad...he remembers my name!! woohoo~~ though he might forget me now, but there was once, he remembers me!! And..i took pic with him, shook his hand, guarded him.. wow! Hahahaha....
November - SARAH WILL BE BK!!!! hahahahha.... that was the whole month's motivation! woohoo~~~~~ another was Wooi Keat's wedding... then.. i was once again sponsored to go Kuching to do NS YouthAlpha training.. met so many of them..all the pastor's there were FUNNY!~ hahaha.... enjoyed totally!! woohoo~~
December - Everything!!!! Celebration of Sarah's back!!! woohoo~~~ hahaha.... then Youth Camp.... AWESOME!!! Field trip 3 with boss to Kelantan...and when travel back, went to Terengganu (awesome Anguilla Beach Resort), Pahang... and ate super a LOT of local varieties!!!! Christmas!!! CG retreat to PD... OMG..i seriously enjoyed myself to MAX! New Year.....
and....
now..it is 2009!!!! woohoo~~~... I officially did/had a few unexpected things happened in 2008
1. Confirmation from God
2. Reading (Record 2008: 12 books)
3. New HP (Blessed by a good friend. Thank you.)
4. Faith went another lever higher (Praise God)
5. Besties'.... SH-QHW-TCH-NWL-WPY-GL-EC-MS (thanx in millions of millions)
That's all. Will try to keep blogging as it comes. =D
2 comments:
looks like u had ann amazing year like me too...mine was reallly awesome
yup I indeed did. =)
more to come...
more to remember... hehe...
Post a Comment