Time: 840am - 532 pm
Venue: Gmail
Story: I use to chat with a good friend of mine in my workplace. Wait, not use to..but still is..haha... so usually our email chats reaches about range between 70-80 per day. Previously our maximum was only up to nearly 90 in a day. We have been doing this for about a year already.. everyday!! unless either one of us is on leave. So yesterday was kinda unusual because our chats were like normal, we're both rather sleepy, and rather not-wanting-to-work.... so we mail chat as usual. Unknowingly, we reached up to 130 mails of sent and receive collectively!!! What a record breaking!!!! This is what I do beside sms-ing to another good close friend of mine at work... I email chat!!!!! =D....God bless the one who created emails and sms!!! Hahaha.... now, who say working is boring?? =P.... plus, another one says, how much work can you complete when you email chat and sms chat?? I say, work completed! Why? Multitasking is the word! Haha. Praise You Jesus!! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment