After CC worship practice with the girls...i drop Grace, Elise and Evon home. Knowing my previous experience, I was lost last time...so this time I make sure I ask questions like, "what sign do I look for on the way back?"..hehe.. so yea..
On the way to Kepong where the "Lai Siblings" stays....at one junction, the elder one said keep right...the younger one said keep left...end up..it was to the left... LOL...from what I've heard, they mislead many people like those with GOOD sense of direction, but PTL, they didn't mislead me. =) So reached their home safely, I was glad to have Evon with me to bring me out. And I asked her which way she knows best, and she mentioned "from our church"..so I drove all the way back to church..and she directly me from there. Reached her house, she directed me out and I accidentally...took the wrong road..but quick realization, I u-turn back..and took the other route. And nicely, I reached a divider again, and I have no idea where am I heading because the sign boards got no "PJ or KL". So I took one that I felt most comfortable with and guess where I ended?? It was Sunway Pyramid area. It was quite jam as usual, but I have no idea how get back PJ still, so I told myself, "don't panic coz it won't help. God lead me!"
After that simple prayer, immediately, flashback, seriously flashback, I remembered the route that Hock took last time. No idea when was it but I remembered. So I followed the flashback and drove back home. =) *I need to thank him for this*
Praise God. Really, I'm a girl with no sense of direction that 2 of my friends mentioned that I should invest in the GPS system (which I agree)...however, its expensive and I don't really have a car. Anyway, it was through Him that I found peace and it was through Him that I'm home now and able to blog this out.
Many will think that "what so big deal bout it?"...to me it was. I never like driving because I'm really bad on roads, as in I'll never know where am I but it was Him that given me friends to be around me, bringing me up and down that I'm back home.
Do you know how grateful am I to have you as my friend? Though sometimes, you may lead me back wrongly or rightly, but being able to reach back where I am right now, this is one achievement. Thank you!
Thank you for giving me this chance to go around, getting lost, being found, getting lost again, panic, un-panic, nearly lost, and didn't get lost and being a New Life member (which brought me home), and really thank you for everything and being awake still until I reach home to sms you. Thank you. Each and everyone of you. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment