Day 2 - Super woke up by the dog!!! Everyone woke up at 530am (630am Msia time). Try to wash up with the limited water in the bottle. Gather and start praying for the journey up to mountain church at Santisuk. Everyone got ready, hop into Pr Randall's van (painted NewLife Ministry), and went for breakfast whereby the porridge is mmmm.... =) So after breakfast, we hop into the truck again and mind you the weather was freezing because it rained whole night! So off was our 40minutes to an hour ride to Santisuk!!! Gosh, those sitting behind were freezing cold because the truck was open air so it was really really cold!!!!! Brrrr..... moment we reach Santisuk, unload our stuff, off we were ushered to meet Pr Yang and our VBS begins. There were about 100++ kids plus helpers.
Serene started sharing after ice-breaker & PW. While Serene did her sharing, we realize that their schedule and our pre-planned schedule is WAY different. We need to push up all our schedule and after Serene's workshop, quickly Yoke Yong took over. She did a inter-change with John's session. Yoke Yong's session drastically changed from what she planned to do and immediately that caught everyone's attention and we ended with lunch. Lunch was good!!! Haha... after lunch, we had a bit of indoor games and we ended the 1st VBS day by teaching the kids a new song call, "每一天". It was suppose to be a dance, but we teach them the dance later. After the whole thing ended, Pr Yang and the helpers stayed back to discuss and debrief and they shared that they were hoping that we can do more visual type of teaching to the kids because the kids only can cope with simple understanding way and would be best to have visual & hearing balance up.
Next, we ourselves learn the dance and John con me to teach the helpers the dance. I willingly taught them and they were good! They are able to learn the whole thing easily!! Yun Mei was the only one that was able to do it without hesitation. =) So then, we rested and got ourselves showered with WATER + heater!!!! =D After dinner which is another round of mmmm.... Pr Yang took us for a house visitation to a lady who is paralyze for 18 years. We prayed for her and Wei Xiong had a vision where he shared with us on the way back. He mentioned that he saw a wolves on top of the household. The wolves had strong firm scary eyes but as we pray over the lady and the household, the wolves went away. PTL!! We ended the night by praying over the place we stay in as well as uphold the rest of the days in Santisuk to God.
Day 4 - Today's breakfast wasn't pork knuckle. Thank God! Hehe. Well, we didn't have any session in the morning till after lunch. Main reason was the kids all needed to heaed back to school to collect their uniforms. Therefore, what do we do?? We Praise & Worship!! Woohoo~~ haha.. with Wei Xiong and Ah Chang on guitar & drum respectively, the rest of us PW like crazy!!! Haha... it was such a great fun!! Really thank God for such. From English songs till Chinese songs till Malay songs.. wow!~ Bringing Malaysia culture over to Thailand. Hahaha.... Ok, after lunch, we started with Wei Xiong's sharing..where he did an illustration on the 3 friends + 1 bedridden guy. Good one!! After that it ties in with my sister's sharing and we ended everything with having Pr Bee to be our model as each of us help Pr Bee wear the Armour of God. Awesome looking! =)
After everything, the kids had games!! Hehe... while we all went to rest and shower. The guys then later after the games and all the kids went home, the whole VBS ended, Wei Xiong and John went play basketball. So as for the rest of us, after our dinner, only we went visit the guys and to my amazement, Ah Li was GOOD! Hahaha..not to say as well, Wei Xiong and John both were good too!! =D... and after the basketball, John felt sick! There were indigestion over his tummy, he had nuts before basketball, and from this discomfort, he vomited. We then prayed for John. Wei Xiong went to have dinner with Ah Li while John begins to pale down. Whole night, all of us were worried. I was worried because John have been really a good guy to help out in everything and now that he felt sick, all we can do is pray for him.Day 5 - There are cell group time before Sunday service. Yoke Yong and Serene took the Adults CG while Wei Xiong, sis and myself took the youth CG. I did the sharing in the youth CG and whole morning praying God for words, I woke up like super early, I think it was only 615am++ and God was indeed in His grace that He spoke to me to share what I'm really peaceful at, and that is Faith!
So I shared regarding that Faith step that Peter took during the storm and simple challenge them to step out of the boat if we want to walk on water. We prayed for them and had a time of personal sharing with them where we again prayed specifically to their needs. =) John is still sick so we had him to stay in bed still. What happened in their service? The kids did a presentation on our favorite song which is "Wo Men Lai Zhan Mei Zhu Ye Su" then followed by a youth presentation on song and another song which Ah Li sang solo...touching as the lyrics of the mandarin song is something like Above All meaning. =) After that, Wei Xiong and myself gave a testimony. Then, the kids went for children church, whereby they had another round of worship and they truly surprise me when they sing Jesus Loves me This i Know in English!!!!! I taught them that song when I did my sharing. Thank you Lord!!!! We then tell them the story of Jonah and the big fish. I told them in perspective of the fish...while my sis ended the whole thing in perspective of Jonah! And we played games. One of the games we play, which was out last game, the kids argued but it was ok then after giving out sweets+jelly+snacks+chocolates. The adults had Yoke Yong to share as their sermon! So we then quickly took our stuff and pack up and went to visit LongNeck Village..it was a short and super short trip. And then, we quickly head down to Mei Chen to meet with Unc Jimmy & gang, and head half way journey for high tea for cakes and throughout the journey John didn't vomit but went toilet instead..and I didn't sleep..so end up chatting with Wei Xiong. Hahah...as we continue our journey to Chiang Mai. As we reach Chiang Mai, we check into a hotel named, Tawan Court. John super not feeling well with dizziness due to the journey...but Thank God he was not vomiting but only heading toilet for big business so he didn't join us for the night bazaar walk! Oh guess what was dinner??? We didn't join dinner with Unc Jimmy & gang..but instead...we went to a place to fulfill our statement, "No eating pork burger is not going Thailand" Hahaha... YES, we had McD!!!
LOL....funny, it wasn't tom yum kung that we crave for..but McD pork burger!! Hahhaa...after dinner, we went for the walk at the night bazaar..and Yoke Yong and Wei Xiong became shopping partners!! Hahaha... both of them truly shop til they drop! LOL after all the walking, went back hotel, showered, and I visited John & Wei Xiong whose room was next to mine & sis. John's condition was better off, tummy was no longer upset only that he slept too much and with the journey from ChiangRai to ChiangMai, he felt so dizzy. So we all prayed once again for him and I went back to my room and both myself and sis caught ourselves watching this movie till about 1am Thailand time..which means..in Msia was 2am!!!! Hahaha... =P
LOL....funny, it wasn't tom yum kung that we crave for..but McD pork burger!! Hahhaa...after dinner, we went for the walk at the night bazaar..and Yoke Yong and Wei Xiong became shopping partners!! Hahaha... both of them truly shop til they drop! LOL after all the walking, went back hotel, showered, and I visited John & Wei Xiong whose room was next to mine & sis. John's condition was better off, tummy was no longer upset only that he slept too much and with the journey from ChiangRai to ChiangMai, he felt so dizzy. So we all prayed once again for him and I went back to my room and both myself and sis caught ourselves watching this movie till about 1am Thailand time..which means..in Msia was 2am!!!! Hahaha... =PDay 6 - Last day in Thailand!! Reflecting it back, it seem so short and I had a feeling of not wanting to go back Malaysia. Hahahaha... =P First thing first, went next door and found out, John is all well!! Praise God!!! So we went and have breakfast...had noodles with fish ball and sausage popiah! And after that, we walk around to see if John can get anything, end up, everywhere close. LOL So we then, pack up and head to the airport where our first stop was CHOCOLATES! Haha... Everyone of us have Thai Baht left so we went and bought and use up it all. John bought some souvenir gifts too... hehe...
So off we went to the plane, say bye-bye to Thailand...and it was the journey home. Oh, during the flight this funny thing happen! There were foreign kids. CUTE! So there was this young little boy. He was running and jumping up and down. Then suddenly he stops at where I was sitting. He look at me, I look at him, we did funny faces...and he then taps onto John's hand and wake him up. I was laughing so funny...John got a shock..haha..and quickly the little boy's mom took him back. Hahaha... such a funny scene! LOL But the boy gave John the sweetest smile I've ever saw. Aww...so cute!!! =D =D =D We landed Malaysia towards 5pm...called Seah *thank you again for picking us*....we ask him to drive slow, take his time....why? Because we're hungry, I was hungry, so we ended up in....yup, you guessed it, McD!!! Hahaha... started off with McD...ended with McD also!!! Hahaha.. =P
So off we went to the plane, say bye-bye to Thailand...and it was the journey home. Oh, during the flight this funny thing happen! There were foreign kids. CUTE! So there was this young little boy. He was running and jumping up and down. Then suddenly he stops at where I was sitting. He look at me, I look at him, we did funny faces...and he then taps onto John's hand and wake him up. I was laughing so funny...John got a shock..haha..and quickly the little boy's mom took him back. Hahaha... such a funny scene! LOL But the boy gave John the sweetest smile I've ever saw. Aww...so cute!!! =D =D =D We landed Malaysia towards 5pm...called Seah *thank you again for picking us*....we ask him to drive slow, take his time....why? Because we're hungry, I was hungry, so we ended up in....yup, you guessed it, McD!!! Hahaha... started off with McD...ended with McD also!!! Hahaha.. =P
The kids memorizing scripture time was the best moment of all... looking at them, truly touches my heart. I met this really cute girl whom I love a lot, her name is Long Chang, and another girl who loves dancing like really putting all her energy to it, Long Ping, and through her I met Ko Chang who is lil sis to Long Ping. These are the ones that I really always say hello too... mostly Long Chang. Each time I look at her....she melts my heart with her smile. She is sooooooo adorable!!! Ahhhh... I highly miss her!!I truly wanna thank Wei Xiong, Serene, and John Mah. Without them, I don't think we can survive speaking to all and really get to know everyone. John was totally a funny guy that throughout the whole journey never fail to make me and my sister laugh our heads off!!! Hahaha... got to know all of them deeper and truly that binds english and chinese church together. Who say we cannot have combine mission trip?? This is one successful one! Haha.. all the Glory to our God and all Praise to Him. Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah!!!! (v ^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment