About Angel

August 13, 2009

LHCC@Toul Kork (4-9 Aug 2009)

Living Hope Christ Church, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia! I never regret going there. Its was an awesome trip!!! Not only I had super duper triple fun, but I met fantastic friends. =)
It was one trip that I'll never forget and I'll visit again NEXT YEAR!

So what exactly happened?? It was a youth mission trip and our team gave like a leadership training kinda thing to the leaders and the active youths over there. They were needing some encouragement..and I hope that what our team did truly have their flame always fire up for God and never stop sparkling!! =D That I'll leave to God. We just let God do what needs to be done.

Food?? AWESOME!!!!!!!! I super love their bananas....OK..i don't really like Bananas..but their bananas were just so nicey to EAT! Haha... oh.. my accomodation? SUPERB! LOL... such luxury, I am not complaining!!!! We have cable TV ok?? I watched Friends, Boys over Flowers.. LOL =P
Traffic... OMG Horrifying!! So scary!~ Worst than Penang, worst than Ipoh, worst than KL. But I salute to them who drives on the road, awesome job!!! Coz they are all nominated for the best drivers in TOWN!!!

God truly provided everything. From our worries about the whole entire place, God gave us comfort, God helped us financially that we even have extra, God blessed us with great friendship that it was a heart-breaking to leave. I don't know what to say, but I truly cried. Especially when they sang the song. Gosh, my tears just drop even before they started singing, when they were praying, I already have tears in my eyes!!!! It was just so so so heart-heavy loaded-felt to know that I'm leaving that place on that day. I miss you all!!!!

God, by Your will, Yours to say, can I go back there again next year and every year??? Let You to decide. Love You Jesus, and thank You for everything!!! It's been an awesome mission trip to the maximum!! And I truly know the team that went with me agree!!

Highlight: I had balut! From wikipedia, a balut is a fertilized duck egg with nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell. Its quite a common food in Cambodia but popular in Phillippines. It believes to be an aphrodisiac and considered a high-protein, hearty-snack. In the Western, often used in Media like Survivor, Fear Factor, Amazing Race...
My POV: It is awesome. Not "disgusting"..but ultimately, I survived loving it! LOL Anyone wanna try?? =P

p/s: I heart this place that I spent 6 days there. And photos available all in Facebook!

No comments: