
Found me??
I can't believe I'm so chubby and cute and round all at the same time!! v(^.^)v
Did I tell you that I love this teacher a LOT! Her name is Pn Hew. She still remembers me when I visited her when I'm only Form 3. Now, I have no idea where she is but a primary classmate of mind posted this picture on FB and it brings back so many memories! Super duper triple love my primary 4! It's the best of the year!!!! ♥
I can't believe I'm so chubby and cute and round all at the same time!! v(^.^)v
Did I tell you that I love this teacher a LOT! Her name is Pn Hew. She still remembers me when I visited her when I'm only Form 3. Now, I have no idea where she is but a primary classmate of mind posted this picture on FB and it brings back so many memories! Super duper triple love my primary 4! It's the best of the year!!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment