
Found me??
I'm super round here! =P
I'll never forget Primary 2. Here's one incident that happened. I was sitting behind a girl. There, I was telling the girl who sat next to me a joke, so the girl in front of me overheard it, as she turn around, she was drinking some water, but because the joke was so funny, she couldn't stand it, she started laughing, choked herself, and YES, spit the water right at my face! Now you tell me, how will I ever forget my Primary 2. Btw, the girl who sat in front of me was the one with plaster on her knee. Haha.. =)
I'm super round here! =P
I'll never forget Primary 2. Here's one incident that happened. I was sitting behind a girl. There, I was telling the girl who sat next to me a joke, so the girl in front of me overheard it, as she turn around, she was drinking some water, but because the joke was so funny, she couldn't stand it, she started laughing, choked herself, and YES, spit the water right at my face! Now you tell me, how will I ever forget my Primary 2. Btw, the girl who sat in front of me was the one with plaster on her knee. Haha.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment