Yesterday, Wednesday (10 Mar, 2010), one of those days where prayer meetings was a must to go. But yesterday was different. It wasn't a must to go but a "can't wait to go". Can't wait to pray, can't wait be in God's presence, can't wait to pray for Malaysia because it is only in prayer meetings, that I notice, there's no obligation to wait. I went home early from work, showered and ate quickly, and I even went to church early because I just can't wait to go for prayer meeting.I'm an active twitter, I tweet everyday at most of the time because it was a place where the moment there was a word from God, I tweet about it for the ones that followed me on twitter in order to help and encourage them. And I'm glad I am an active twitter. Reason being, so nicely, a friend of mine, she followed me on my twitter. She told me this morning that because she read all the tweets about my "can't wait to go for prayer meeting", she too got excited and decided to attend her church prayer meeting which happens to be on Wednesday too. And she was telling me that it was her fist time and it will not be her last time. I have no idea what happen in her church prayer meeting, but one thing for sure, she rededicated her life to Jesus again. And she also told me that she commit herself to go prayer meetings. I remember asking God last night, "why am I so excited?". Now I know. :)
Btw, the word twitter is found in the bible. "Insomniac, I twitter away, mournful as a sparrow in the gutter" - Psalm 102, The Message.
And this is what I tweeted via twitter yesterday:
1st: prayer meeting tonight. :) about 21 hours ago via web
2nd: can't wait to get myself to church. i can't believe i'm saying this but i miss church! :) about 19 hours ago via web
3rd: sudden thought: Service can don't attend, but Prayer meetings must. :) haha about 19 hours ago via web
4th: Pr Jaeson tweeted, "I seriously think revival is breaking out in our community of GBS...when more people show up to prayer meeting than church service..revival!" This reminds me, I got a prayer meeting tonight to attend. A must to go, a looking forward one. :) about 17 hours ago via web
Enjoy, and see you in prayer meeting next week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment