Meeting always fears me. Just had one meeting and I really got to admit, I don't really like to hear negativity. Maybe I have trained myself to at regardless the situation, there is always a positive note somewhere. Negativity strikes to bring unfortunate events. Maybe I am not good in managing God's people... but I have to take on the lead. I have to lead the people. I need God's grace in everything especially during meetings. I somehow have to learn to express my thoughts properly and wisely because whatever I say is heard and observed by watchful eyes/ears around. I am now extra careful. I cannot simply speak out and speak up like I've always been because my every word is like a decision. It is like determining the face of the ministry. I once was told that when there is someone to take up a role, others will take the chance to make things a little more challenging. Not that the meeting went bad, it was good. Just that things weren't really going the way my brain seems to wanna it to go. At one point, many just do not know, my brain is functioning the details but my lips is mentioning matters that leads to a bigger faith. It is like being in a production. The director has all the wacky ideas and just wanna do it but the production assistant couldn't seem to figure out or draw out the details to the impossibility wacky idea from the director. This is exactly how my situation was just now. There were so many great ideas yet my being is telling me, this and that detail just don't work. With all great people around me, I'll soon not knowing how to encourage them to move and strife on with me.... rather I'm letting people go. Is this how Pharaoh feels when Moses demand him to let his people go? Maybe at some situations I do understand how Pharaoh feels... but at some stronger part of me, letting go is a form of discipling new people. I really don't know.
But God has prepared me well in the last few months that the day will come where many will leave but it is also the time where God's glory will fall. He will ignite me and those who are still with me to move on. It is like being Gideon and his 300 men who fights with him. Maybe at my situation it wouldn't be 300 men. However, who will be my 300 men? Who will stand with me till the day revival falls to the children ministry? Am I even ready for this? This is no longer about the world... it is about the spiritual realm. We are in a battle. Now is the time to train, to disciple, to build the 300 people who will fight together with me for the day to come. Who is with me?
When that day comes, the children will preach, heal, sing, lead, usher... when the day comes, kids are the first generation of their family to know Christ..and bringing in their family & their siblings. When the day comes, kids will stand up and testify how great is our God... when the day comes, the cry of interceding and prayer is louder than any prayer meetings. During that day, that season.... Heaven invades Earth, the supernatural invades the natural... and all I can say is, Glory to God. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment