Just had to do this....
Am grateful to all my teachers & helpers for True Love #5 - Finale!!! God has been great. Ever since after camp, I sense that God is beginning to answer all prayers. I remember praying for the ministry to grow and week after week, I see new people. Although it maybe just one, but one is still ONE. I have given my life path to God and I truly know that His every step laid for me is His best and am already seated in this crazy life. I never had come to imagine that life is a beautiful thing when God is in it. His every presence, every miracle just made me love Him even more. Truly I have seen God's glory shining in the children ministry and I know, more to come.

Like I have tweeted last night, it was awesomer than awesome! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment