Life in the year 2010 has been like an airplane ride. You will always know when you will take off and land, and where you will be.... but you will never know the encounters you bump into before, during and after the flight. But in every flight, I thank God. My year 2010 journey sums up to this: Jump whilst it is time!January 2010 – Work. Going crazy and up-side-down in my work place. Interviews after interviews. But worth for the experience and the exposure. The month went so fast that I truly cannot remember how this month went. All I know, I worked hard day & night & midnight. God’s strength & grace helped me through it all.
February 2010 – Catching up. Was blessed with a trip of 3D2N in Miri by a very close friend. Had to help him for his wedding dinner and it was also a time catching up with a girlfriend of mine.
March 2010 – A change of life. I resigned from my job which was my grounding for the better future. And it was also a time whereby I see how God actually work in my life. How He provided everything, making a way for it all and also opening my family’s heart in accepting what He has in-stored for me.
April 2010 – The divine arrangement that gave me the blessing to go serving the Lord FULL TIME. God has been showing me lots of His greatness that I knew that even if I don't know why I have this heart to go full time, or what other people say it as "a radical idea" because throughout my life since I knew Christ, God work unexpectedly. I live by faith.
May 2010 – Where encouragement begins. Twitter is my favourite tool now… may my Twitter be known to encourage and not discourage. May all that followed me in twitter, read my tweets and be blessed. Thank you for Twitter.
June 2010 – The start of a lifetime journey. From being one person in an office… I now have colleagues permenantly as well as lunch partners. Since the start being in church, I have already being invited to speak for 2 children camps.
July 2010 – Mission at the door. National Service going crazy! Consecutively 4 weeks teaching the lesson truly brings back the memories! Heading for NS weekly with Krystal truly allows me to know her better. NS is a must to go on because 3 months of knowing that the seed will be sowed, some will be reap, and some will be harvested. But most important, the seeds will be sowed. And the day will come where you’ll hear, “I know God through National Service”. Amen!
August 2010 – Khmer land. This trip is one that God used me to preach to the youths. Never have I ever felt the strongness of God in me when I shared. At the moment when I shared, I sense a great power and authority that was given to me that needed to be shared and preached to the youths there. Truly supernaturally amazed.
September 2010 – changeyourworld. Got involve in the city clean up. Though we are a small group, but out actions impacted the surroundings and the people who passes by the place we clean. We did significant out ourselves and we change our world one at a time.
October 2010 – Solitude. There is always a time for everything. And I dedicated this month, a time of prayer, a personal time with God.
November 2010 – Change180°. My major-iest event since full time. The camp consisted only 50% of our target…but these 50% children, their lives changed, transformed….whatever you call it. Even the lives of the team that plan, organize and execute the whole thing. Myself, I felt uplifted especially how God used me to touched the lives of many children. Seeing them praising & worshiping God, seeing them responding to the altar, seeing them playing and smilng all around… I humbly thank God for everything.
December 2010 – Kamisama anata wo ashiteru yo! God loves you in Japanese! Mission trip to Okinawa with a bonus transit to Taipei. One mission trip that I love because I shared my life story in hope that it encourages the people I meet. Though we have some tough communication, but God use us differently and uniquely that we are able to communicate well. And I learned that clean & dry toilets are EVER best! Kudos to cleaners who clean the toilets. Well done good and faithful servant.
Overall 2010
I am humble to be able serve God with great people.
I thank God for E Von, without her I don’t know if I can pull 2010 through.
I am encouraged by James for his maturity of his faith.
I am inspired by Jaeson Ma for his daily teaching on Love & Glory.
I am grateful to family & friends who have been there for me unfailingly.
I cherish Wen for everything.
I appreciate Hock for his mentoring and shepherding.
I never fail to love children & youth in and out.
I treasure my life....
A life gifted by God.
Amen.
1 comment:
God loves you should be correctly pronounced in Japanese like this Kamisama wa anata o aishi teru!
Post a Comment