About Angel

January 3, 2014

25 "must do activities" in 2014!



I want to do these 25 "must do activities" this year. This will help me reconnect with my inner child. As children's minister, we should think like our sheep. That's hard to do at times, especially when we get busy with grown up life, ministry and etc.

Basically, just be a kid again.

1. Run through the sprinkle
2. Go star gazing - on purpose. Find a good place to see the starry skies and take a blanket.
3. Read a book I loved as a child.
4. Attend someone else's children church/camp/VBS and just enjoy the service.
5. Paint a kids wall
6. Grow a seed in a cup
7. Play with my food
8. Make root beer floats
9. Cut and glue a "places I want to go" collage
10. Re-read my old journals/blog
11. Go toy shopping, for myself!
12. Build a sandcastle
13. Treasure hunt at toy r us! (Make a list of things I want to find before I go like teacup, rocking horse, etc.)
14. Eat a hot dog
15. Look at clouds and find as many animals and shapes as possible
16. Watch Charlie Brown & the Peanuts gang or Sailormoon
17. Listen to the music I like as a kid, without worrying about being outdated
18. Dance! Dance! Dance!
19. Reconnect with a childhood friend
20. Go a whole day without doing/thinking work/chores (I did this for a WHOLE week)
21. Make something I have never make before
22. Have a birthday/random party in McDonalds
23. Pat my head while rubbing my stomach with a bunch of friends who does the same on themselves
24. Watch all disney movies 
25. Visit a kids' museum/place or a party palace (like jkids) and have fun

Let's see how will this go. 


No comments: