About Angel

November 27, 2014

Unlock the Code

I recently received this code letter from a child in children church. When I first saw it, my head got hay-wired. But as I sat down and observe that piece of paper, I began to unlock the first row of codes. Then, as I observe longer, letter by letter, word by word, lo and behold, I've solved the entire coding.

I got a great insight as I reflect this code letter. 

Imagine, our Bible is all about codes. Usually we read the Bible like a person passes by but what happen when we actually read the Bible? And as we read the Bible, it is God's message code to us. And we need to unlock these codes. We need to sit down, observe (meditate) each Word written in the Bible. As we begin to unlock these codes, we will see God's message to us. The Bible is not only an instruction manual, it is also God's love letter to us. We just need to solve the codes to see it. Ever wonder why He made it that way? As in why can't He just write it down exactly what He wants to say and not make us solve His codes? If He really does write it all out, we probably just lived by it, nothing exciting or adventures at all. But if life with God is always exciting, fun and adventurous, the Bible that is filled with codes might set the pathway towards it. 

I didn't enjoy solving the codes initally, but as I got the first 5 rows, I began to actually enjoyed it. Once I was done, I felt such great accomplishment ahead. Haha~ but what I'm trying to say is..... 

The great message behind each scripture is God's great wisdom, His great hope, His great vision, His great faith, His great peace, His great inspiration, His great strength, His great glory and most of all, God's great love to us.

This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. - Joshua 1:8

No comments: